Project Manager (Digital)
As an experienced digital project manager you create and supervise online campaigns from initial brainstorm to final launch. During a project you will have a leading role and act as the spokesperson for both the client and your colleagues. You create project plans, keep an eye on milestones, give project updates and you make sure to deliver on deadlines.
Required skills & expertise
- A bachelor’s degree in media and/or communicaton and at least five years of relevant working experience
- Able to keep an overview, work systematically, structured and always with an eye for detail.
- Flexible and deadline driven
- Excellent communicative skills
- Up-to-date with the latest developments in your area of expertise
GANDA is a digital creative agency. We are based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and were founded in 2005. We create digital campaigns for (inter)national A-list brands and strive to inspire, activate and spark a dialogue with our client’s clients.
We strongly believe in the power of having multiple disciplines under one roof. During each phase of a project, all relevant disciplines are involved. We combine creativity with cutting-edge technology, creating campaigns that are often defined by a surprising element.
Interested? Apply for this job by sending your resume and motivational letter to Ernstjan Albers. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions: HR@ganda.com.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.